Cube3 by Steven Brundage
Everyone knows that solving a Rubik’s Cube can be a long, frustrating, hair-pulling feat. That is, until Steven Brundage steps in and short-circuits the whole idea, by turning a near-impossible puzzle into a jarring moment of excitement.
Steven shocked the world by using a Rubik’s Cube to get out of a traffic ticket and the video populated social media feeds all over the world. Not sure about cube magic? Think again. He fooled Penn & Teller, then Steve Harvey, Good Morning America, NBC, ABC… the list is still going on from the countless media sources that want to experience what you’re about to learn with Cube3. Now, Steven wants to teach you how he uses his closely-guarded Rubik’s Cube routine to crush audiences all over the world.
14 in stock (can be backordered)
What you’ll get:
- Steven Brundage’s signature 3×3 speed cube
- Code for Instructional Download with hours of jam-packed material
What you’ll learn:
- Imagination Solve: A slow, multiphase morph of the mixed cube that seems to solve itself.
- Toss Up Solve: A jolting solve that people never get tired of watching.
- Behind-the-Back Solve: This is the one that the world went crazy for.
- Bag Solve: A cube inside a paper bag that seems to solve itself.
- Instant Solve: Boom. Fast and hyper visual.
- Color Change solve: The cube never moves, but still finds its way to a perfect solution.
Plus so much more:
- Eye-popping cube flourishes
- Basic & advanced cube solving techniques
- Presentation, handling & performance ideas
- Cube care & maintenance
He’ll take you from zero to performing the most visual displays of cube magic in the world today. We have thrown out all the gimmicks and show you how to do fearless, impromptu magic with such an impossible object.
- No gimmicks
- Beginner to Advanced
- Completely examinable
- A new approach to cube magic
Get Cube3 and start mystifying the masses in a whole, new way.
Shipping within the U.S.
- All 2-day and Priority shipping timeframes apply to business days ONLY (Monday – Friday) and must be placed before 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- USPS First-Class Mail with tracking 4-14 days
- US Postal Service No Tracking 2-8 weeks delivery.
- We are required to include a Customs Declaration Form describing the contents and value of a package when shipping Internationally. Many countries impose import duties or taxes. These fees are the responsibility of the customer and are out of our control.
- Please be sure to research the customs procedure in your country prior to making your purchase.
There may be slight delays during the holiday season.